Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Back to life back to reality






School is back in session. Flint started 1st grade. He got a wonderful teacher who we go to church with which is an answer to prayers since parents can no longer teacher request. He isn't thrilled about getting up every morning but for the most part he likes school. He is staying busy playing fall baseball. He doesn't know it yet but he is also going to be busy doing homework (there's a lot in 1st grade from what I hear).


Maddie started 3 year old preschool and she goes 3 mornings a week and can take her lunch and stay for the afternoon on any of those 3 days. She as start her first after school activity this year. She takes gymnastics or as she calls it "tnastics" every Wednesday afternoon. As you can see in the pictures she is very proud of her leotard.


Mary Claire will be 2 months old Saturday. She is still a wonderful baby and actually slept from 9:00 pm until 4:00 am last night. I actually feel some what rested.


Kearby had a little procedure done last week so we are now sure Mary Claire is the caboose. He is recovering and hasn't complained at all. I am very proud of him. He is moving into his new office in Texarkana this week and will be working there most of the time starting next week.


I am just trying to get myself back on a routine and adjust to life with 3 kids. I realized after Mary Claire was born I don't require as much sleep as I thought :) I am still wondering when all this baby weight will come off. My mom tells me after the third it never comes off but I beg to differ! Have great week!

No comments: