Monday, August 20, 2007

Owen and Barbie teeth




My nephew Owen came over to play yesterday. He is 14 months and we love to play with him. He is such a love! Today Maddie, Mary Claire and I had to be in Mt Pleasant at 9 a.m. to get her new "Barbie" teeth. We go to a pediatric dentist in Mt. Pleasant who is wonderful. His name is Dr. Kenny Thompson and I highly recommend him if anyone in the area needs a children's dentist. Maddie knocked her teeth out at the beginning of the summer and she calls her new teeth "Barbie Teeth". I hope everyone has a good week. :)

2 comments:

KarenFarner said...

I love your new Blog!! :)

Jenny from the Block said...

I love your blog, too!
I am laughing about "Barbie teeth". So cute!
Elle had that Hello Kitty lunchkit last year (minus the plaid). She now has an obnoxious High School Musical one.
Your kids are so cute!
Love ya,
jennifer