Friday, August 10, 2007

New Blogger








My friends have inspired me to start blogging. I enjoy looking at their blogs so much and since I have a new digital camera and a new baby I thought this would be a good time to start. So I will start my blogging by telling you what we have been up to this summer.
About a week after school was out Flint was selected to be on the All-Star baseball team. They practiced every day and which was quiet challenging for me since I was 8 1/2 months pregnant and HOT! At the end of June they breezed through the district Tournament undefeated. Then it was back to practice because on July 6th they were to travel to Houston to compete in the state Tournament. Did I mention in the meantime on July 1st I gave birth to our third child Mary Claire Herrington. Then six days later Flint and Kearby left for Houston. The tournament lasted a week and they were wining every game. So when Mary Claire was 10 days old we loaded up headed to Houston to watch FLint's team win the State Championship.

At the beginning of the summer Maddie knocked her 4 front teeth out on my mom's tile floor. You may notice she doesn't have front teeth in most of the pictures. She is getting her new teeth as soon as the dentist gets them ready. She is a very active 3 year old to say the least. She keeps us on our toes. When you tell her not to do something she looks at you and says "yes I are."

Mary Claire is a great baby. I am nursing and she eats about every 3 to 4 hours and has even gone 5 hours at night. We have all enjoyed her so much.

Kearby is very busy at work and his uncle (who he works with) is opening a 2nd office in Texarkana where Kearby will be working most of the time. They are very excited about getting that started.

Here are some pictures from our summer. My goal is to blog about once and week to keep you informed on what's going on in our busy life. Enjoy!

2 comments:

SuperMom said...

Jen!
So glad to see you blogging! I'll link you on my blog!

Cute post! I'll check back soon.

Angela

Juli said...

Hey Jennifer! Glad to "see" you! Love the pictures! Poor Maddie's teeth! Mary Claire is just beautiful! Congrats to Flint on his baseball victory! Hope to read lots more on your beautiful family soon! :)