Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Girls






Mary Claire went for her 2 month well check today. She weighs 10 pounds 11 1/2 ounces and is 23 inches long. She did great considering she had to get 4 shots. She is sleeping through the night as of about 2 weeks ago. She is a wonderful baby and the perfect addition to our family. The pictures of her asleep on Maddie's bean bag is how I found her when I returned from grocery shopping and she was spending the evening with her daddy.


Maddie got a "credit card"for Target from my Aunt Jo Jo. Monday morning she woke up and said she wanted to go to Target and spend her credit card and this little trendy outfit she has on in the picture was one of the many things she bought with her card. Needless to say I had to contribute to her "credit card". I am not complaining she gets her spending habits honestly. The same night I found Mary Claire in the bean bag I found Maddie in my bathroom painting lotion on her face. Just a typical night at the Herrington's :)

No comments: