Monday, September 24, 2007

Frogs and Tea Party






Well we have been busy busy lately. Flint loves 1st grade but has a lot more homework this year. He is amazing me how well he reads and I can already tell Math will be his strong subject. I am very proud of him. Maddie loves pre school. At home she is always playing pretend. She is either going to Wal-Mart with her baby or being the teacher at school. She went to her first dress up tea party Saturday and when her daddy got home from Dallas the next day she told him she is going to have a "teacup" party for her birthday. Mary Claire is sleeping through the night most nights and is still a wonderful baby. Kearby told me to get the camera the other night because he got a frog out of the tub. I am loving this time of year. It feels so good to be back on a routine. God is good :) Have great week.

No comments: