Thursday, October 11, 2007

Rainbow, Bumbo and Reading






Here are some pictures I have taken of the kids this week. Maddie and Mary Claire wore their matching Fall dresses to church Sunday. Monday afternoon Maddie came running in the house and said " Daddy, Daddy hurry outside there is a rainbow in the sky!" Flint brings a book home from school everyday to read and he has to read it 3 times before he can test on it. Usually he reads it to Maddie after he reads it to me. Finally, last night I put Mary Claire in her Bumbo seat for the first time and she loved it! Have a great weekend and thank God for the cooler weather !

1 comment:

Juli said...

Hey, Jen! Mary Claire is getting so big! She's beautiful :) I've been keeping up with the blog, but I hadn't been able to comment before, sorry! I love reading it :) My girls both love the Bumbo, still. They play with it all of the time!