Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Evenings






Last night Maddie had a friend over to play. They rode her 4 wheeler and tried to catch a grass hopper Kearby found. Mary Claire enjoyed watching them until she got too hot and came in for a scrub in the tub. Summer is my favorite time of the year but even I am ready for fall. It is so hot here you can hardly spend anytime outside. Kearby and I are trying to decide what to do this weekend to celebrate his 32ND birthday. I just talk to him and told him between Flint and Maddie we have 4 birthday parties so hopefully we'll find time to celebrate. Have a great week!

3 comments:

KarenFarner said...

Maddie looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! I can't wait for you to meet Scarlett.. just a couple of weeks away.

Juli said...

How fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Jenny from the Block said...

I was just about to write the same thing as karen: maddie looks JUST like you. it's eerie b/c i thought i was looking at old pics of you! love you! your kids are gorgeous!